When I asked about the fashion comments, I replied, maintaining a fashionable heart, will never be behind the trend. Moreover, fashion is not blindly chasing from and imitate, not just the embodiment of clothing and makeup, to find the most suited to their style, to show their qualities, that is stylish
Recently prefer black and white, perhaps the summer heat's sake, give me a clean, cool color sense. Simple cut and bags with, but also makes me feel relaxed and comfortable, ideal for the dog days of mood.
Share:louis vuitton cosmic blossom pm rose m93160 lv bags
Fashion, too, have been deliberate is not necessarily the best. Maintain the fashion mood is one of the secrets of beauty big rainbow Oh!
PS: I have many friends in Bali are looking forward to the photos it! I am looking forward to. But this non-stop go back to Guangzhou, photos too much too late to organize. So I am ready and we will soon share with everyone!
PS: I have many friends in Bali are looking forward to the photos it! I am looking forward to. But this non-stop go back to Guangzhou, photos too much too late to organize. So I am ready and we will soon share with everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment